Why Publish With Us?
Why publish with us? The following is the list of the service we provide to our authors. If you are aware of a private biomedical open access book publisher in the world who provides all these services to authors at such a low fee, let us know with evidence. We will correct the error, and provide you with a 50% discount on the publishing fee.
- Exceptionally low fees: Our fees are exceptionally low. See here for more information on Publishing Fee. There are no other hidden fees or taxes.
- NCBI/NIH/NLM Bookshelf, PubMed, and Europe PMC indexing: All our books are indexed in NCBI/NIH/NLM Bookshelf, PubMed, and Europe PubMed Central. See here for more information on indexing.
- DOAB indexing: All our books are indexed in the Directory of Open Access Books.
- Scopus Indexing: See here for more information.
- Web of Science indexing: See here for more information.
- Free eBook:All authors will receive the pdf of the entire book without any additional cost.
- Publication in three different formats: Each chapter is published in three different formats: pdf, html, and xml.
- Generous content limit: Each chapter can have up to 7000 words, four multi-panel figures (all can be in color) and two tables.
- Performance of chapters: Authors can monitor the performance of their chapters. The number of downloads and the citations are available below the abstract of each article. Authors do not have to login to our site to access these details.
- Unrestricted free access: All chapters are freely available to anyone with an internet, anywhere in the world, without any restrictions. Readers do not have to sign in or register with our site to access the pdf of chapters.
- Digital Object Identifier (Doi): Dois are assigned for each book, and for individual chapters. Also, we identify and include the dois to references in the list if they are available in the Crossref database.
- Copyright: The authors retain the copyright of their chapters. There is no need to transfer copyright to us. Information about copyright is found here.