Publish a Book Chapter
If you wish to publish a book chapter with us, please familiarize with the following six stages of publishing:
1. Publishing fee: Be aware of the publishing fee as explained under Publishing Fee.
2. Indexing: Familiarize with the process for getting indexed in NCBI/NIH/NLM Bookshelf and PubMed as described here.
3. Expression of Interest: If you are still interested, reply to the invitation email you may have received or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the tentative title of the chapter along with your full name and current institutional affiliation. No further information is necessary at this stage.
4. Chapter Proposal: If there is enough interest, the acquisitions editor will request all interested authors to submit chapter proposals.
5. Decision about the Project: All chapter proposals will undergo a double-blind peer review by at least two external referees. This is to avoid prejudice against authors based on status, nationality, gender, race or any other factors. The focus will be on what is being proposed rather than who proposed it. Based on the assessment, a decision will be made whether to continue or discontinue the book project.
6. Full Chapter Submission: If a decision is made to continue, the authors will be required to submit the book chapter by the deadline as indicated by the acquisitions editor.
The acquisitions editor of each book will be the single point of contact who will liaise with the authors, editors, project managers and publisher.