Publish a Book Chapter
The alphabetical list of books that are open for chapter submission is given under Books Open for Submission of Chapters. If you are interested in publishing a book chapter with us, please familiarize with the following:
2. Publishing fee: Be aware of the publishing fee as explained under Publishing Fee.
3. Expression of Interest: If you are still interested, please reply to the email you may have received with the tentative title of the chapter along with your full name and current institutional affiliation. No further information is necessary at this stage. Alternatively, authors can contact us at email@example.com with the above information.
4. Chapter Proposal: If there is enough interest, the acquisitions editor will request all interested authors to submit chapter proposals.
5. Decision about the Project: All chapter proposals will undergo a double-blind peer review by at least two external referees. This is to avoid prejudice against authors based on status, nationality, gender, race, or any other factors. The focus will be on what is being proposed rather than who proposed it. If there are seven or more accepted proposals, the project will continue. Otherwise, the project will be discontinued.
6. Full Chapter Submission: If a decision is made to continue, the authors will be required to submit the book chapter by the deadline as indicated by the acquisitions editor.
The acquisitions editor of each book will be the single point of contact who will liaise with the authors, editors, project managers and publisher.